Want a great alternative to pasta and get your extra veggies? Try making Spaghetti out of Zucchini. Check out this video for a quick tutorial on how to make fast and easy Zucchini Spaghetti.
- Zucchini - 1-3 medium sized
- Wash and scrub your zucchini with a veggie brush
- Cut off one end
- Spiralize according to Spiralizer instructions
- Cook in a little olive oil for one minute - tossing
- Sprinkle seasoning of choice - garlic powder, sea salt, black pepper, parsley, oregano, basil etc
- Cook for one more minute - tossing
- Serve with favorite spaghetti toping - meat sauce, garlic shrimp etc.
- Special Tools - Veggie Spiralizer - found online or at your local super store.