A non-traditional breakfast may be exactly what you need to prevent disease, lose weight, increase energy and be on top of your game – day after day. Far too often people eat breakfast that is favorable to weight-gain and energy slumps, as well as increase their risk of diabetes, heart disease and cancer, or they skip breakfast all together. Yea, your breakfast choices or lack of breakfast makes a world of difference in your health.
The reason why eating breakfast is important is to break the all night fast. Here’s your chance to start regulating your blood sugar and feed your brain with a balanced meal that will satisfy you for hours and give you the energy you need to start your day. We know that balancing your blood sugar throughout the day makes for a healthier body including reducing inflammation, which leads to sickness and weight-gain. So make it count not just with breakfast, but a smart breakfast.
– Traditional bowl of cereal, bagel and cream cheese, a pre-sweetened fat-free yogurt or a fast food pick- up, which will all lead to poor health…
– A nutritional powerhouse breakfast to start your day right. A great breakfast is filled with healthy fats, fiber, protein and good carbs. This is what you need to feed your brain and feed your body the kick-tail way!
Here’s a five-day plan to kick-start your health into high gear:
Eggs with Garbanzo Beans and Spinach Sauté
– Sauté 2 cups fresh spinach in a pan with a little avocado oil (or other mild tasting oil) and ½ cup garbanzo beans to warm through – and until the spinach just begins to wilt – about a minute or two.
– Season with real sea salt and pepper.
– Add garlic clove – pressed (optional).
o Cook out for at least 30 seconds to mellow out the strong flavor.
– Find recipe at YouCantFail.com
Oatmeal, Blueberries and Pecans
So a plain bowl of oats just doesn’t cut it. Kick-up your oatmeal the You Can’t Fail Way:
– Make ½ cup of oatmeal according to package instructions
– even make it a little runny if you are adding the chia seeds below
o This will make about 1 cup of cooked oats – 2 servings
– Serve ½ cup cooked oats in a bowl
– For added super nutrients and long lasting energy
o Add 1 TBS Coconut Oil
o Add 1 TBS Chia Seeds (Chia seeds will gel and thicken the oatmeal further)
o Mix well
– Top with ½ cup blueberries and 2 TBS chopped pecans
Yogurt, Berries and Pumpkin Seeds
Forget just a bowl of pre-sweetened, flavored yogurt. Here’s what it’s gonna take to kick-tail:
– ½ cup plain yogurt
– ½ cup fresh berries
– 2 TBS of toasted pumpkin seeds
o To toast pumpkin seeds: in a pan, add 1 cup pumpkin seeds and 1 tsp. coconut oil. Toast on med. heat for about 3-5 minutes. Toss continuously so they don’t burn. Turn off heat, add 1 TBS of raw honey and ¼ tsp. or real sea salt. Transfer to a parchment lined cookie tray to cool completely.
Oatmeal Blueberry Waffles
– Recipe and video on YouCantFail.com
So is breakfast the most important meal of the day? Heck Yea! Start your day off right. Feed your body what it needs. You’ll see benefits that will last a lifetime – balanced blood sugar, reduced inflammation (the leading cause of disease), weight-loss, more energy and improved brain power. You’ll stay sharp and be on your game and won’t experience low-blood sugar drops that cause energy slumps in the afternoon.
Be sure to share with your friends so they can kick-tail with us! Join our social media channels to stay up on the best information that can change your life!
Be blessed in whole health.
You might also like: