Chickpeas (aka garbanzo beans) provide a great source of fiber and protein. Swap out your chip obsession with this savory, healthful snack that will satisfy your need to crunch and munch.
Crunchy Chick Pea Snack
A savory, healthful snack that will satisfy your need to crunch and munch.
Write a review
- 2 cups of cooked chick peas
- Sea salt
- Garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Place 2 cups of drained chickpeas on a sheet pan
- Blot-dry chickpeas with paper towel - pull off any loose skins
- Roast in the oven for 45 min - turning every 15 min to avoid burning
- Take out of oven, spray with olive oil and sprinkle sea salt and garlic powder and parsley while hot.
- Let cool
- I cooked my chick peas from scratch according to package directions with real sea salt so I didn't need to add more sea salt after roasting.
- You can use canned chick peas also. They usually have enough salt also, so drain and blot dry and just add garlic powder and parsley after roasting.
YOU CAN'T FAIL http://youcantfail.com/